To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New pictures, new plants, and stuff

Okay. Let's try this

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/jsinger2003/album/576460762382127873

On Jan 20, 2007, at 10:02 PM, Cathy Carpenter wrote:

I think you're right - the two times I tried, Yahoo came up, with the
message 'Something Bad Happened!"

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Jan 20, 2007, at 4:31 PM, james singer wrote:

Hmmm... I'm beginning to think it's a Yahoo thing. I posted the
Thai crown to Dave's, so as soon as it passes muster there, I can
give a link to it. The begonia, however is an unknown, so I need to
find an alternative site to post it to.