Re: OT - another cold front has arrived

Theresa be careful breathing the dust where mice have been. I remember when we lived in New Mexico and they had that epidemic in the 4 corners area. I can't remember what they called it but it was related to breathing mouse droppings dust. Tricia(where it got cold here and windy with a little snow... but not enough to stick) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa W" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - another cold front has arrived

Brrr-I'm chilly for you. It's supposed to be 54 here and we might actually get some rain!! It's been very dry this January. I spent all day in the garage today, cleaning, ripping out a crappy old cabinet (can we say euwwww- disgusting). Apparently that is where the mice had been living last winter- even found a petrified mouse carcass- yuck! Anyway, got all of that out- now to figure out how to get it to the dump! Got another shelving unit, and at least got stuff stacked on shelves, but the whole thing needs to be organized. But still.... visible progress!! I have to do a little more tomorrow no matter what, so that we can get the other car in the garage- but after that I think I'm going to leave this project for a week or two, and come back to it then. I'm rather sick of spending my weekends in the garage....even if it is cleaner now.

Donna wrote:
dropping here too.... tomorrows high is only supposed to be 18... going down to 7 overnight....burr! The bad news is all my snow melted this week so the
plants are on their own. (although they are predicting snow showers for
tomorrow- we will see)