Re: WOW supreme- what's in it?

Sorry Theresa, I don't know. I only use their Lawns alive fertilizer: I don't need the WOW part. However, I can tell you that, though I really like their products, I agree they are vary secretive/protective of giving out details on components in their formulas. I wanted to offer their Bulbs Alive at my MG bulb sale but couldn't get any info out of them on the GA of the product which I thought they'd have to provide. They just dance around the issue and won't tell you much of anything.

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 8:22 PM
Subject: [CHAT] WOW supreme- what's in it?

OK- since I've found out the hard way in the past that Garden's Alive has misleading advertising (e.g their Lawn-Gard Bioinsecticide is really a chemical and not for sale in NY state without a landscapers license). So- does anyone have an idea what is in the new WOW Supreme?? I noticed that it is registered with EPA- so I can only assume that it also now contains a chemical of some sort. They still have Wow Plus (the old formulation) on the website, and it looks like they are selling it off at a discount- but the darn website is moving so slow that I can't really get into it to check. I called their phone number to see if someone there could tell me what was in the new Wow Supreme- but no luck- apparently their phone bank has no more info that I do on the website. I'll likely just get the old Wow Plus, if I can't get an answer on the new stuff.