To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gripe

It's ok. I think I've seen 2 or 3 of them. I guess I could check in every 1/2 hr to see if they are showing one I haven't seen. I think the problem is that the network has pushed the sitcom so hard with constant commercials showing bits and pieces of each upcoming show that by the time it actually airs, I feel I've already seen it. So what's the point? Also, I get the impression that Applegate has been groomed to follow in the steps of Jenna Elfman, and so far I don't think she measures up.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eva Tompkins LaBonte" <evatesq@gmail.com>