Rain? Maybe.

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Rain? Maybe.
  • From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 07:59:54 -0800

Our local paper has apparently hired a comedy writer, no doubt one of
those poor souls on the picket line in Hollywood. Their article this
morning says that over the next few days we could get up to six inches
of rain. BWAHAHAHA!!!
Six inches of rain. Yeah, and Santa Claus left all those presents, too.
Okay so they did hedge their bets with the "could get" part but the
article is full of breathless speculation about this incredible deluge.
It's almost as bad as the TV news and their "STORMWATCH!" teams.