Re: The Big Chill

One of our former neighbors who grew peaches told me that most trees and
fruit can take a freeze for a short period of time without too much damage.
Also, read the same about the current FL freeze.  So, if your low
temperatures just dipped and went back up, there should be less damage.
Certainly hope so.  It is discouraging to see things that have done well
for years die due to a turn in weather...guess that is just
nature...happened here last summer with the heat and drought.  Our area
lost a lot of trees, including old oaks.