To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new plants

new plants or new names for plants :)

anyways, just got the proven winner mailing..... they are pushing pinky winky this year.

http://provenwinners.com/plants/detail.cfm?photoID=8697&doSearch=1&searchKeywords=pinky%20wink

 Donna

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
I'm putting together a presentation of "new" plants for consideration in our
gardens. They don't have to new-new. They just need to be relatively new
and, more importantly, available this year. It would be nice if they were
spectacular in some way.

Does anyone have a plant they would like to suggest that would be hardy in
Zone 5? and where can I buy it?

Thanks.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5