To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Kathy

Thanks all for the birthday wishes! Have spent most of the day playing for
freerice (thanks Daryl) which suited my energy level perfectly. I've been
fighting an awful cold since Xmas Day. I'm interested that it seems I've begun to fall apart pretty much the instant I became eligible for Medicare! Haven't had a
cold like this in years...since I quit smoking, I guess.
Andrea, good luck on your last semester. We're all proud! Wish I had known
enough about myself to have majored in hort or ag or whatever they were calling
it in the dark ages.
Jim, sorry about your temperature dip. I would not have thought it ever got
cold enough there to do in the basil. Sounds like it might come back tho'.
Today it is 65 degrees here having been below zero a week ago. Not good for the
plants. Kathy