Re: OT: name change

Yes, a hide-in-the-open disguise.

On Jan 8, 2008, at 6:37 PM, Kitty wrote:

So you were a singer and now you're a Singer?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: name change

Now wait a minute. I changed my name when I entered the witness protection program.
On Jan 8, 2008, at 12:01 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:
Yep...I have some name change stories too. That's one thing guys don't
worry about. They don't change their names when they get married or
divorced.

When I divorced, I changed my first, middle and last name. I was pretty radical! LOL.

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
Theresa. Your name is a very important part of who you are. You should be happy with it. It might be a hassle to change, but worth it. Good for you!
Some day I'll tell you about my name change.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5