Re: Gene's new catalog

Thanks for the compliment, Pam.
This year I did a complete re-write of the entire catalog. Rearranged the information and how it was presented. Most subtle, but there. Wanted to get more information from the how-to and what the plant needs angle. Since we specialize in shade plants for the mid-West..... you do have some great nurseries that handles your local needs. I do appreciate you thinking of us. Right now we are working on a completely new and up-dated web site. Running a bit behind.... had hoped for the 1st, but looks like maybe about Monday now. I have been reading all the List, just no time to chime in.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Subject: [CHAT] Gene's new catalog

Anyone seen this yet? Very nice job, Gene & JoAn. Just makes me wish I was closer and that most of that stuff would survive more than 3 weeks in Texas
Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A