Re: Happy Birthday Gene

Gene,
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing a brother or sister but I know we all will one day. Take care of yourself.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Gene

Deepest sympathy for your loss, Gene.
You have our thoughts and prayers.
Auralie

In a message dated 01/17/2008 6:18:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
genebush@netsurfusa.net writes:

Thanks bunches for the birthday wishes, Gang.
Was at the funeral home over in Kentucky yesterday on my birthday.
Funeral is today. My oldest brother passed away on Sunday afternoon. So, on
the run out the door. Thank you for a bright spot on a cold snowy winter's
day.
Gene