OT - iPod Accessory?

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: OT - iPod Accessory?
  • From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:41:11 -0800

I know we're not a particularly geeky bunch but I'm looking for
something weird, maybe one of you knows. I don't like wearing the
earbuds on my iPod when I'm out walking in public - I can't stand not
knowing what might be going on behind me (sirens or whatever). Someone
told me there was a type of speaker built into a necklace thingy, you
could wear it around your neck and still hear the music plus street
noises. I cannot find anything like that for sale. Anyone heard of it?

Cyndi