Re: DF

YAY that he's joining the list again. I am sorry to hear his business didn't work out. That stinks. Hope he's well.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:49 PM
Subject: [CHAT] DF

Hi all-
I was chatting with Dave F. today and convinced him to rejoin our list! So once he gets that hang registering, we should hear more from him and his sense of humor (at least when he finds time!). I will give a quick update that he no longer has his hibiscus business- not cost effective for the ton of work required from what I can understand. I'm sure he'll fill in the curious.
Jim- Dave specifically asked about how you were.
Theresa