Source for: Flowers of Sulfur

I have to do major surgery on a cactus, which will require air drying
a piece approximately 2 inches in diameter before attempting to root
it. One that size requires several weeks to form a good callus. In the
past, I used sulfur powder as an antiseptic, obtained in a pharmacy,
but pharmacies now a days do not do their own compounding and do not
generally stock chemicals. Any ideas where I could look?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b