From: Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:36:36 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Uh Hi!

Welcome back, David!

Sorry about the business, but when it's too much work, and not much fun,
it's time. I decided when I was about 50 that doing it all wasn't an option.
I still loved the retail end, so worked during the season selling and
designing on the spot.
When my knees gave out, I started growing again, but mostly 4"  annuals and
gallon tomatoes, plus some unusual perennials.  I don't think I'll do
anything this year with the drought, though I renewed my license.

I've thought about selling tomato transplants  on EBay, but I've never sold
anything there before. It's a big investment in growing supplies for
somebody who knows diddly about the on-line selling process.