Re: Uh Hi!

Takes a smart guy to get out while he's ahead. He did very well, but it's time for the candlestickmaker to tackle something new.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Uh Hi!

Hey stranger- is that really you?

 Welcome home :)

8 years..... seems like just yesterday you were going to try a new
business out. Sorry it didn't work out for the long haul, but glad you
enjoyed it.

So now that you have all this free time, what kinda new trouble you going to get into ...LOL

 Donna

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
 Well it's been a long time hasn't it? It's like old home week when I got
home today and saw all of these emails from folks I have always cared
for so much. Almost like going back in time. I want to say hello to
everybody on the list and I have missed all of you.

I did close down my business this year after 8 years because the rising
cost of energy was just making it so it wasn't worth it anymore. We sold
out every year but without a lot of money to increase our size I was
working about 3 months for the energy companies. Besides I have to tell
you that I am tired...so was Linda. I ain't as young as I used to be. We
did good though! It was a great ride and we have appreciative customers
all over the world. Pretty amazing. Now if anybody so much as whispers
hibiscus I'll have to kick them in the shin! Just kidding Cathy, I'm
happy to answer anybodies questions to the best of my ability. I still
bow to the greater knowledge that is present on this list.

So, howdy! Hope you are all well.

DF