Re: MG agenda

Herding cats, again, eh? Glad you cut it back, if only for your sanity. But what impact will that have on future sales? I'm thinking repeat customers may be disappointed by less variety and not return in '09. Which makes me wonder...

Can you invite outside vendors to join your sale? Selby Botanical Garden, University of South Florida Botanic Garden, Naples Botanical Garden, do this regularly--and extract a modest percentage of the outside vendors' take. They've all become BIG, well-attended events.