To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] MG agenda

Zem, you're working for Home Despot??? How do they treat you? I'm having
a hard time believing that they actually hired someone with plant
knowledge in their garden dept. How can I wrap my brain around this one?
That's like thinking that Walmart hired someone who knows fashion in
their clothes dept. Unfathomable!

DF