Re: weather

we are predicted to get 6-8 inches of snow tomorrow night. I just hope
the 60mph winds don't come with it again. Last night you couldn't see
past the front hood with all the snow blowing around. It was so bad that
the cops gave up, even on the expressways. They left 30 plus cars in the
ditches and just took the people to the station and closed the road down
till the morning by me. Other rural routes, if the car wasn't stuck in
the roadway making it a hazzard... they just left them too after
evacuating the people. Of course, I am out in the sticks, the city areas
where handled differently.

  Donna

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
  We are bracing ourselves for round two of the systems. Had the drop
you describe, a dusting of snow, then a rise in temperatures.
Tomorrow, 2 - 4 inches of snow is predicted. Don't you just love
winter in the midwest???

Cathy, west central IL, z5b