Re: Master Gardeners

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Master Gardeners
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:59:00 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=hpuQIPeNjzdcQjDK0VOnzmdnZsOJcjxl1bjJJ1VPA/w=; b=RIcXphblho4zYK8V5Qizn7NVDeL2Xm3PFKllnP/BFRsL1zphoAfC8225hWMCMMDSWZ ivK7LSzs4yCdpjw9D+d6wyTCn/DPOATZAVOzdNUGwCH4JkRdpapHLdX1sHEO0LJoyDlO +x7h90mWWwC3/Q9W0nfgEttiy3ZfPYxnKhL9s=

It is a good thing.  They only do day classes here and I can't take 10
Wednesdays off in a row for the training.  Besides, when I'm retired I can
give them a lot more volunteer time!

> Pam,
> Retired is a good thing. I was able to take the course when the company I
> worked for closed the Atlanta offices 18 or so years ago. The office closing
> was not a good thing, but being able to take the MG training turned it into
> a blessing.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>

Pam Evans
Kemp TX