prayers requested

Once again Mother is having surgery tomorrow.  A few words to the man upstairs
would be helpful.
For those wondering, this is the 3rd major surgery in a small amount of time.
July1, left knee, - Sept 23, left hip.  Tomorrow she is having the right hip
done, so she needs no complications and I need all the support I can get.
Very trying to keep her weight off that leg for 5-8 weeks. (Doctor doesn't
cement it as the ratio of problems and down the road movement is much better,
so he says)
Probably won't be around here much, as it also starts the running to
hospitals/rehab centers for the next couple of weeks.