Re: update

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: update
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:03:51 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=2z9PyGy5nSnscVFcgEueUfEUv7x6cuXf1JhlXALszeA=; b=iK+7TQwc4qWUbIzzHBOvR8SnopqCBn3m+HlAWRwzmZfT/R7Mlfvu6JwTENtKkU7BkT 76q4f/6wHKpaBK09njXOGQ6fMSWcwGI4gmrGzA3oq4zpA0aY1HfaQHkft3SLgypQivQg 1ibimOZcJhUqcTWVGzXQkM27k9pBZ0WSC9NCg=

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX