Re: update

I think German heritage.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] update

He isn't Chinese is he?

On Jan 6, 2009, at 3:36 PM, Kitty wrote:

Not that you'd care but...
In early Sept I wrote asking if anyone used the Scrubbing Bubble
Automatic Shower Cleaner.  Donna said  she didn't like it, but I got
it anyway.  I've used it for 4 months now and it does a pretty good
job, not great, but sortof worthwhile.  This morning I looked at the
bathtub faucet (installed 5 yrs ago), and it is starting to
corrode.  I called SE Johnson and asked about any corrosive
ingredients.  They checked the msds and tests that had been done on
various metals and, in a very polite way, they explained that the
faucet that worthless plumber installed was cheap.  They are sending
me a check for the cost of the faucet.

Everything that plumber touched on this house has gone bad quickly -
outside spigots, half bath toilet, and now the bath faucet.  I
tapped it and it sounds/feels like plastic with a thin chrome coating.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley