Re: Eagle watching

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Eagle watching
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:44:02 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IUO6gAMz8Q19PjvK/V9YHIAhaXffNuqFZuMU36VOGjw=; b=LTJnDbavoJPFgUQMTdYH4Lfc47iKwq9PLiXwMPTMdwKBew3oEHVvlmyzYXwStU+n/B l7RBxSMELzzJmmtpnGOZpftnOsDEMNEETsFP9coSiCzN1tbQran7GZPSuI2O9DJO70j6 jpx+0O8dQz6bS9mXpiSWpTtMyzHpZyUAhGuTM=

Very cool picture Tricia.  For those that wanted to see some bald eagle
pics...I attached the two that I took at Thanksgiving in Missouri three
years ago.  I followed it in my car when I saw it flying...and when it
landed, I took this close up (as close as I could get without making him fly
off).

--
Jesse R. Bell

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Bald Eagle 2.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Bald Eagle in Missouri.jpg]