Re: Food for Thought../Therapy Animals

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Food for Thought../Therapy Animals
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:04:26 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=UCereo5DW+qCspuwtuWpS8yCZ+PeaockHn/6GBaeitE=; b=Qzn+I/0q9SDGLzBz+0mcEyH7KRPPmr4DjlFIX0dLGgdfROrM/Rj30VViofzrVR4PzY 1mjNlH8X0Pu1gZIhhuidzpxet99on9yVLuBSIjN6YBymS75KENjpEXuWgKujMR8FXnNK 0S5nH+74e2xkTWPbJ4wBIeeP3UitZpr6Z2AZU=

amazing creatures they are!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX