a casualty

I received the message below. I only bought from them twice. What a shame.
Dear Kitty:

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the indefinite discontinuation of the dormant import spring and fall sales lists. At this time I will concentrate my energies toward improving and maintaining my nursery and continuing to sell my nursery products.

This has been a very difficult choice to make, especially now that I am probably the only source in the U.S. for many of the heirloom Crocus, Narcissus, and Tulips. A number of you have been such loyal, devoted customers for whom I have felt it an honor and privilege to serve. I am thankful, too, for all who have chosen to do business Bulbmeister.COM.

The bottom line is that the value of the U.S. dollar has grown disproportianately weak to the value of the euro, and this has made profitability impossible at this time. I had fully intended to go through with spring sales, but the latest review of prices from my supplier, coupled with the inequitable exchange rate, has made it clear to me that I need to indefinitely discontinue this service for the sake of the soundness of the remainder of my business responsibilities.

As economics can change over time, I will always be re-evaluating whether or not it is time to reintroduce fall and spring dormant imported flower bulbs for sale. I realize the size of my nursery inventory does not compare to the list of dormant import products, but, I hope, especially in the case of Lycoris, that you will consider my nursery for future purchases. Nobody provides the quality of Lycoris that Bulbmeister.CO provides, I am certain of it.

If you have placed a pre-order or wish order for spring or fall of 2009, your order has been canceled and your credit card will not be charged. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, but I am hoping this is an early enough notification for you to search for dormant import products elsewhere. I started receiving my first catalogs last week, so I have high confidence you can get your spring orders in early with another supplier.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5