Re: Dreyfuss - R.I.P.

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Dreyfuss - R.I.P.
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:50:39 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=qdlTSbF/OKnNq7sJD0dc8H/pi6a6WlgJiRnXydr1P5I=; b=R/Xu9ZCUHUE884B0n5RG98BtJdByaourbttpiRbOzK0xQhHVL9Y2tX7gMVsgCZbSVY jFhkmCX7z6k6gH004PqVlRfz2kql9uKENrbNz7eS/pa0mVFKMwtbA/9498dJIkz6Xz8F ffTQKhQDd5JGgxfi8CkTQcG3QliM9qVJfT47U=

Daryl - I am so profoundly sorry!   Even when it's the right thing to do it
still feels SO awful!   You're in my prayers for healing and solace.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX