Re: Hello out there

Was wondering the same, he said through chattering teeth--it's 40 right now, the warmest it's been so far today, and I just went out to check the buds on the gooseberries and black currants and the potted citrus in dinky greenhouse. I couldn't tell by looking through the window if the fruit buds were still alive [they are]. We're experimenting with keeping the two citrus plants alive this winter. One is a Meyer lemon, which is fairly cold hardy, and the other is a Mexican [aka key] lime, which is not cold hardy at all. To warm them, we are using a humidifier--pumping warm mist in the greenhouse. So far, it seems to be working.