From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Lynda Young
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:05 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Cameras

For hubby's birthday we've been looking at digital SLRs.  He seems to be
favoring the Nikon D300 with the Canon 50D close behind  and I was wondering
if any of you landscape photographers are using either of these?  After
years of  digital point and shoot cameras, we're looking forward to a little
more proactive photography.

Zone 7 - West TN