Dogs (was Hello out there)

  • Subject: Dogs (was Hello out there)
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:56:17 -0800

That's awful. But be careful. I don't know what your local laws are, but
here if my dog bit someone - even if they were trespassing on my
property - I could get sued and the dog put down as vicious. Not saying
they'd win but it could happen. Still, a nice huge dog barking its head
off should give anyone second thoughts!
Can you do anything with security cameras? Lots of web cameras out there
these days.
Sort of related - in the city next door they are passing a law that
every pit bull and Rottweiler must be neutered. They are trying to clamp
down on the gangs. Pit bulls are a real problem here, there is not a
week goes by that there is not an incident, but I have my doubts that
this law will be effective.

Cyndi