Re: winter weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: winter weather
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:39:51 -0500

It was 16 here this morning and not supposed to get above freezing today, even with beautiful sunshine. Later in the week, it's supposed to be in the single digits at night, with prolonged days below freezing. In addition, they're mentioning snow for later in the week. That would be a real problem, since I'm supposed to be filling in for Walter Reeves on his radio show on Saturday, beginning at 6 AM. I live way north of Atlanta. On a good day, it takes me an hour+ to get to the station.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>