Re: Merry Christmas
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:56:45 -0600

It's raining/sleeting now and fixin' to get worse, so the baby & I are
buttoned up and in for the duration.  May you all have a blessed holiday and
be as warm & comfy as Little Bit and I are right now.  Was supposed to go
over to a friend's house later - that's called on account of weather.  Hugs
to all!

On 12/24/09, Gene Bush <genebush@netsurfusa.net> wrote:
> Ho, Ho, Ho to All
>        Christmas tree is up and lit (even I may get lit up before it is
> over) Presents are wrapped and under the tree. Son is coming by for dinner
> (I am cooking, well will join my wife at services this evening as she plays
> organ at mass. Tomorrow is brunch at her parents  with about 25 of family.
> Only 30 minute drive.
>        So, going to be busy and I want to wish all of you the very best
> Christmas holiday ever.
>        Good gardening to you all,
> Gene E. Bush
> Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
> www.munchkinnursery.com
> Garden Writer - Photographer -  Lecturer

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A