Re: Merry Christmas
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 18:42:33 -0600

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I agree that this year doesn't seem like Christmas at all. We have no ice -- just spitting rain and 50 mph wind gusts. I spent part of today delivering presents and picking up cat necessities. I have an awful cold, not the flu or anything like that, just the kind that makes you feel like crap. Tomorrow will be the 4th day of it so I guess I'll be over the hump when I go to my daughter's house. I have had the past two days off so the cats have had a great time staying in bed with me. I am strictly hoping for a better 2010.
zem
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: <aplfgcnys@aol.com>