Re: Merry Christmas
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:02:47 -0600

Well, I just went to make my Christmas rounds and the starter is out, I
recognize the sound it's making.  Was going to take the car in next week for
some maintenance stuff anyway, so I'll just call Harvey on Monday and tell
him he'll have to come & get it.  Oh well.  Didn't feel like doing the meet
& greet thing today anyway.  Guess I'll head out back & see how many limbs
came down in that wind last night.  Y'all have a good one!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A