RE: Forecast was right
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Forecast was right
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:40:17 -0500

Weather is not climate...

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of andreah
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 2:20 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Forecast was right

I concur. Global warming my a**.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf
Of aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 3:53 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net

Ouch!  Hope you can get that back in shape before the weather
getss good enough to garden.
We had a week of extremely cold weather, but very little snow-
not more than three inches.  Now it's been back up into the 40s
for a couple of days - and very gloomy and overcast.  I can stand
the cold weather better than the gloom - I find weather like this
most depressing.  Rain is predicted for this weekend.  My son
tell me it's not global warming - it's global weirding.
Auralie

In a message dated 1/22/2010 3:46:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,