Re: I feel good-I will soon
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:10:33 -0600

I am totally freaking out about the potential for an ice storm here on Thursday night/Friday morning. I've been thinking about you and Jesse, too. Hope we all make it through this and that it's not too bad.
zem
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Dickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>