From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Subject: [CHAT] garden tools

Curious if anyone owns a CobraHead weeding tool?

Looks interesting, but wondering if it 'really' works..... Also do you own a
short or long handle version?

I am thinking this might work for paver walkways etc.....tight spots where
you
can't get a normal shovel in the crack.

Thoughts anyone?

www.cobrahead.com