RE: I'm back
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: I'm back
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:08:45 -0500

Cathy-never used the gluco/chondroitin, combo. My vote goes to the nerve
block shots I've had in the past for my back. It's the one they do under
X-ray. Not sure what drug they use, but it made a BIG difference for me.
They use the X-ray to find the exact right place to inject and it lasts for
a while if you're careful. Mine was for the lower back/leg pain but I bet
they do it for knees too. I'd check with the Dr about it.

PS-so glad you got to go to Hawaii!