From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:41:28 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I'm back

FWIW...

My mom went thru 2 years of trying everything. Unfortunately, she waited too
long for any of it to be effective. Bone on bone just doesn't work when the
parts are worn out, irrated, etc.

She is 78 and just had all 4 joints replaced (hips and knees) in a 12 month
period. I DON'T suggest doing that. Start earlier than she did and space
them out more. Her system took a heck of a tole with all those major
surgeries so close together.

But she can walk now, is pain free in those areas. Unfortunately, the last
knee has become infected. Currently on 6 wks of shots daily directly in the
vein...then retest and praying it is gone.

Donna