Re: Happy New Year
  • Subject: Re: Happy New Year
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 14:04:33 EST

To each and every one of you lovely people - you mean so much in my life.
Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles-

A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend.

Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...

The fastest line at the grocery store.

A good sing along song on the radio.

Your keys right where you look.

I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of
perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you,
holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate
them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Wishing you the very best for 2011