Re: Happy New Year
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy New Year
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 15:27:19 -0600

I cannot type on my new phone yet.  That was supposed to say "Jess"
after my message and stupid "auto-correct" made it say "Head".  D'OH.
Oh well.  Good for a laugh anyway.  Not sure I'm quite ready to go to
work tomorrow.  I have enjoyed my down time.  I'm getting organized
this year..and I mean it!!
JESS

--
Jesse R. Bell