Re: It's a girl!
  • Subject: Re: It's a girl!
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 10:33:56 EST

I know how you feel.  One of my indoor cats wants very badly to
go outside, but when she gets out she runs so wildly that I don't
dare let her go.  Since she's never been out in her life, she doesn't
have the self-protective skills she needs.
Maybe if you feed her indoors she will come to feel more like
staying in
I used to think it was best for my cats to come and go at will, but
an influx of coyotes in the neighboring woods has made it unsafe
for cats and small dogs to run freely.
On the other hand, Mackie, our new adoption, seems totally happy
to be indoors. She had really been asking to come in for a while.
She is still shut in the downstairs rooms, but I'm sure all the cats
are aware of each other.  I'll just give it another day or so before I
let them have an encounter.
In a message dated 1/5/2011 10:12:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,