Re: A taste of spring
  • Subject: Re: A taste of spring
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:52:47 -0500

When did you live in P'cola? I have friends there, and their homes are better insulated than mine.

Even here, we follow the "let the faucet drip" on the coldest nights, because our water supply pipes aren't very far underground (our meter is about 8" down, covered with a metal disk at surface level, but we don't have anything like that.