Re: more crazy weather
  • Subject: Re: more crazy weather
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:52:22 -0600

Weather the same here. I have some crocus trying to come up! Everyone thinks the warmer weather is wonderful... they don't realize the insect problems they'll have next year. I hope that the pattern of shorter warm periods as the winter advances will lead to at least a month or two of decent cold. On the other hand Alaska is having the coldest winter they've had in a long time. I think my daughter and her family (in Fairbanks) will be pleased to join us in Hawaii in March!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b