Re: more crazy weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: more crazy weather
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson53@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:05:00 -0600

Thank you Auralie,
I wish you could share that rain with us too.  Our lakes are all low, ponds
dry and the wheat is up but won't last long if we don't have rain soon.
I have lost some trees, Leyland Cypress (3).  I never saw the hostas this
year at all.  I moved my acubas this fall... one of the pine trees they
were under is close to dying.

--
Patricia Dickson
10078 N. 2396 Road