Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • Subject: Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • From: Rich Apking <dd0217b11@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 11:17:59 -0600

On 12/31/2015 9:36 PM, Judy Browning wrote:

That was our other Chris. I haven't heard from her.

On Dec 31, 2015 7:35 PM, <f1892e901@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:
This is so great hearing from all that have chimed in.  I am so sorry about your sons Carolyn, I think losing a child has to be the worst thing we could experience.
Noreen I didn't know you were affected by the flooding this year! We lived near the Bayou on Memorial but were gone to Albuquerque during that time! The flooding along the Mississippi River is some of the worst right now and Oklahoma where my son lives and daughter was visiting during Christmas is still trying to recover!
The girl that lived in NY out on the tip of a peninsula, I can't remember her name, has anyone heard from her?

Still here in the East part of Nebraska.  Have had strange, to say the least, weather this year.  Won't go into boring details.  Do, however, have 2 grand kids aged 2 and 3.  Talk about crazy!!  They are s source of great fun when the little animals are on the loose here.  Hope everyone is well and happy, and will have the very best New Year ever.  Rich