Re: Question about Beaufort, SC
  • Subject: Re: Question about Beaufort, SC
  • From: Melody Hobert-Mellecker <1679c9fb1@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:28:59 -0600

Marty and I are going to Maui in April... Are we allowed to bring back plants?

On Jan 16, 2016 14:35, "Catharine Carpenter" <1f73664e1@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:
Auralie, You have me beat. Gary and I will celebrate 47 on February 1st! We will be in Hawaii (Maui). Of course, it will be a business trip for him (he probably doesn't even remember the date). I hope to snag reservations for that day at Mama's Fish House just outside of Paia. Right on the ocean. Opting for lunch (marginally cheaper), when the gorgeous view can be better appreciated, and hoping it doesn't rain (winter is rainy season).
Will be keeping my eyes out for orchids - where I will put them on my return home is another issue.