Re: Question about Beaufort, SC
  • Subject: Re: Question about Beaufort, SC
  • From: Carolyn Magnani <927e65d21@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 18:08:33 -0600

Hey, thank you, Tricia. I was near the area you are this past fall. Visited Biltmore which was especially interesting as I worked with one of the family at Deere. One if my favorite stops was at Jim Beam distillery. Not a bourbon lover but the process was very interesting. Enjoy your trip!

Sent from my iPad