Re: Gardenchat?
gardenchat@hort.net

Does anyone have any experience with growing sprouts?  I have tried before but I quit….it was a long time ago and I think I would like to try again.  Any advice?
Tricia
On Jan 18, 2016, at 7:18 PM, Theresa <3a6a532b1@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:

That sounds great Tricia. A couple of pots to get ur fingers dirty : ).   Theresa

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Tricia
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fwd: Gardenchat?

I did get a pot that had mums and a grass… then they were on their way out I put some beautiful lettuce and pansies!  Not much but gives me a little smile every time I come in the door!  I am thinking of getting a little set of trays to do sprouts with!  I am sure this is making the real gardeners laugh…. it is so far from when I was in Master Gardeners and had a 2 acre garden!  I would have never guessed I would be this far away from gardening!
I love to hear about your gardens!
Tricia