Re: ponds/code

I'm still here...just majorly tied up with baseball...8 games in 6 days
for the past several weeks, this week tournaments start (yeah! we get to
spend the 4th of July starting at 7:30 a.m. at a tournament!) I am so
ready for ball season to be over so I can have my life back...my garden
needs me and we won't even speak about the condition of the interior of
the house!!!!!!! Most I've had time to do with the list is try to keep
up with getting it read. I'm so tired...what with the kids being home
from school and me working nights, and baseball games every night of the
week except Sunday, I think I'm averaging about 3 hours of sleep a day.
I miss all of you guys and can't wait to get back to the land of the
living sometime soon! Once ball is over, I can squeeze out a little more
sleep in the evenings before I go to work...sigh! That sounds like

As for fences in Iowa...there are some, not alot...usually only portions
of yards are fenced. Many of them are like ours which we put up for the
kids and as soon as they are old enough, which is probably reasonably
any time now, the fence can come down. People here tend not to need them
unless they live on terribly busy streets or in bad neighborhoods in the
more urban areas. Of course, livestock have greater need of fences than
people here in rural Iowa so when you drive through the state you'll see
miles and miles of pastures fenced in.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein